Risks in Mullerian Duct Aplasia (mullerian duct aplasia-renal aplasia-cervicothoracic somite dysplasia) include:
1. The Mullerian duct syndrome, not only affects the female physically but they are at risk of being mentally affected by it. The overall confidence of the women is being targeted here.
2. The women have the risk of pregnancy and complications during the same. In some cases, it is not possible for a woman to have a baby and in this case, it is suggested to have surrogacy.
3. These women are also at a higher risk of getting sexually transmitted diseases.
4. The reproductive system of the women is at risk of menstrual complications and also uterus issues which can lead to more risk around sexual activities.
5. The risk of Vaginal Infections is higher.
Risks in renal aplasia:
1. In unilateral aplasia, there is a risk involved in affected urine or backward flow of urine, also it affects the development of the child. The child may not be able to perform some activities like the other kids, to protect the health of the kidney.
2. In bilateral, even when the child chooses to go through dialysis, it is at risk of not being able to complete due to such a young age. .
3. Also if one does have kidney aplasia, and grows up with one kidney fine, there is a risk that they carry the genes of the same to their babies.
4. One also has a risk of high blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and lung disorders.
Abnormality during conceiving,Discomfort during sex,Renal aplasia is the condition where one or both kidneys do not grow while the baby is in the womb- the common symptoms are backward flow of urine, damage of the kidney due to high protein in the kidney, and if one of the kidneys is only present
Vagina doesn't develop,Partially developed womb (uterus),Amenorrhea